Loading... Please wait...
  • Gift Certificates
  • LOGIN 

Currency Displayed in

Acoustic Panels or Accoustic Pannels for my home theater?


This has to be one of our favorite emails of all time...

Q. "My friend and I are having an argument over the customized accoustic panels we are building for my home theater. Can you confirm the proper spelling? Are they called Acoustic Panels or Accoustic Pannels?"

A. Acoustic Panels, please wear safety glasses and good luck!


What's News

Copyright 2018 Mixmastered Acoustics. All Rights Reserved.
Sitemap | Custom Acoustic Panels | Policies & Privacy