Acoustical Wall Panels are a perfect solution to any unwanted noise problems in a home, business, studio, home theater, gymnasium or house of worship. Choose your custom size and color to fit your environment.
- High quality acoustically transparent fabric (Microsuede or Burlap) is wrapped delicately around the 1" inch wood frame.
- Wood frames are made with 3/4 inch cabinet grade plywood. Corners are permanently secured with a pinned mortise and tenon joint.
- Each piece is handmade for you in the USA by a team of craftsmen and recording professionals.
- "Open-back" construction with a backing fabric instead of hardwood to maximize sound absorption.
- Our acoustic panels outperform "studio foam" at any frequency. Studio foam only attenuates high frequencies, while completely ignoring your mid and low end.
- The 1" panels are exceptionally sturdy and absorb a considerable amount of mid to high end frequencies.
- Tames unwanted acoustical sound frequencies and reflection in your room.
Each panel comes standard with two (2) pairs of Z clips for flush mounting.
Panel measures 24in x 48in x 1in (2ft x 4ft x 1in).