Acoustical Wall Panels are a perfect solution to any unwanted noise problems in a home, office, studio, home theater, gymnasium or house of worship. Choose your custom size and color to fit your environment.
High quality acoustically transparent fabric (Burlap) is wrapped delicately around the 2" inch wood frame.
- Wood frames are made with 3/4 inch cabinet grade plywood. Corners are permanently secured with a pinned mortise and tenon joint.
- Each piece is handmade for you in the USA by a team of craftsmen and recording professionals.
- "Open-back" construction with a backing fabric instead of hardwood to maximize sound absorption.
- Our acoustic panels outperform "studio foam" at any frequency. Studio foam only attenuates high frequencies, while completely ignoring your mid and low end.
- The 2" panels are exceptionally sturdy and absorb some lows and all mids and high end frequencies.
- Tames unwanted acoustical sound frequencies and reflection in your room.
Each panel comes standard with two (2) pairs of Z clips for flush mounting.
Panel measures 24in x 24in x 2in (2ft x 2ft x 2in).